First thing first.....


My first post here, and I'm totally clueless what to write down. Things can't get any worse after my most favourite cat died, Ibon, he died earlier this month, but I only knew about it last night, February 27th when I called my mother. I'm stuck here, at my university for almost a month after the mid-semester break. He died three days after I got myself here. Yeah, I cracked and I cried all by myself, with so many things to be done here, his death only make things to become more and more unbearable. He is one of the main reasons why I can't wait to go back home every holiday. I've got no one to tell this, so I'm spilling all the beans here....

p/s: To Ibon, you'll always have your place in my heart.... T_T

1 comments:

mirachantek said...

darl, do not ever forget that you have me.


Template Brought by :

blogger templates