Amira has been pushing me to write something down here in the blog, other than sometimes I'm simply too lazy to write or the internet connection was too SLOW plus with the problem that I had with my lappy's keyboard make me even more lazier to post something here. Unlike her lively blog, with sometimes simple but witty post, I don't have such capacity to write that way. Most of the time I spend my time editing Wikipedia, that's my way of writing down something.
Salam. It's been quite a while I haven't updated my blog. Thanks to akak Rasheeqa. (Akak ke ? heh3!!) I update my blog upon her request and wink2. Ha3!! So, here's the topic, I love my laptop to the max, I bought it somewhere in August 2008. So it all began with one of my closest friends, Jafni kept borrowing my laptop, and install quite a number of software, that slowly but steadily helped me to know better about these stuffs. Many of the programs listed here are free and it has been quite useful to my XP Windows. So here hoes.
- My favourite Music Player, the sliding album gallery is simply awesome. Now, with iTunes 10, many of the albums from iTunes store which have a new feature, where users can listen to songs in that particular album which sometimes also come with videos and pictures.
2. Media Player Classic
- Simple. It can play almost any files, but for videos with extensions of .flv, .rv, or .rmvb better play it with Real Player. So far. it can play almost any video files I've encountered, .avi, .wmv, .mp4, .mkv, .mov, and many others.
3. Avast Free Antivirus
- One of the many dozens of antivirus I have used, this one probably one of the best. Word of caution: if you are used to your antivirus, don't change it. Because it will bite you back you-know-where.
4. Mozilla Firefox
- Need I to say more? ^_^ Fast and reliable. With proper updates and add-ons, it works like a charm. : )
- I used this photo viewer instead of the Windows version, it has a very cool effect when showing a picture, it has this slides underneath that you can scroll across to view different pictures.
- I'm active in this forum, where I often changed my avatar (profile picture) when I feel it, most of the time, I used animated pictures (.gif) for it, and I created it with this program. Download a video from youtube, cut it with RealPlayer trimmer and convert it Movie To Animated Gif program. You can later resize it with photoscape. Not only that, it has features where you can create collage of pictures, merge, edit, add effects and many more.
- Have you ever encountered files or folders you can't delete, move or rename? Used this free software to do these tasks. Upon installation, untick some of the options where it will installed together Bing! and Ebay toolbar/taskbar to your browser. I had to use this one where I can't delete a new folder created in my external hard drives. I suspect my friend's computer has override the authority of my external hard drives. Later, I reformatted the whole thing when I can't use the folder even after renaming it.
Any enquiries, feel free to ask, though I'm not that good, I'll try to help as much as I can. ^_^v
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | | 3 Comments
Salam. Yesterday, or more accurately speaking, a day before that, I went to the movie all by myself, not because I don't have friends or what, sometimes I'm kinda need "Me" time. Me, I, and myself. So, to cut things short, I went to KLCC by Twelve sumthin', had 2 donuts from Dunkin' Donuts (Chocolate mint & Orange Chocolate) and Iced Coffee ^^, went straight to TGV on the 3rd floor, and bought ticket for Sammy's Adventure: The Secret Passage 3D for 4.00 pm. By then I have 2 hours to pusing2 while tawafing the complex.
So, now , the movie. It was a-muh-zing........ The details are out of this world!! I mean, the sand texture, the ocean, I'm dumbfounded. And the characters are so cute and funny. Oh, I forgot to mention, there were less than 15 peoples in the theater though. Mostly parents with kids ^^. With a box of popcorn in my hands, I watched the movie like a little kid, amazed by the works, touched by the storyline. The whole story was told and crafted by a 50 year old turtle, Sammy who traveled the world and experienced lots of adventures and dangers - mostly by human. It kinda one of those Green and animal awareness films. The storyline is very simple, nothing to complex or hard-to-understand. One thing for sure, the movie really give an impact to me on what we have done to the environment, some of my friends, admittedly throw rubbish simply through their windows. Come on, people, it is not that hard to walk 20-30 steps to a bin to dump those....
After that, I went again touring the KLCC, and concluded with a nice dinner plate and cheezy wedges at the KFC. XD
Friday, November 05, 2010 | | 1 Comments
Salam. Lama tak ngarut kat sini.... This sem, tahap kemengarutan n kekusutan aku kat UIA makin menjadi-jadi.... Don't make me start with the Course Assesment Marks... Tak tahu mana silapnya, kelas tak pernah ponteng, maybe sebab sem ni subjek makin susah kot, sem ni antara subjek paling "best" - Phonetics & Phonology & Islamic Ethics. Lecturer memang baik, tapi subjek dia, tobat tak nak amik lagi.................. Sem ni ngan Drama pun xyahlah mention...... Nasib bek sorang jer buat hal, len2? Thumbs Up!! Best Giler!! Penat tu usah cakaplah, meeting xpernah miss ok.... ha3!!
Skang smpi 6hb lapang giler, xder paper final langsung, so, skang aku tgh mentelaah heap of papers yg English kurun ke berapa ntah.... BM punya paper Alhamdullilah ok, kepastian untuk mendapat B lagi sngt cerah... =_=" Masa UPSR, Pemahaman A, Penulisan B, masa PMR dapat B, masa SPM dapat A2, masa kat Gombak, BM 1 dapat B+, BM2 entahlah... Dari Sek. rendah sampai masuk U, susah giler nak dapat gred paling tinggi available.... pelik2..... =_="
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 | | 4 Comments
All by myself at the HS cafe, listening to my first wife's songs ; ) , then saw one of my best friends who is dating with his gf. What to do? Biar jelah~~.... XD
Friday, October 01, 2010 | | 1 Comments
Wow, my last posting was back on July? Ha3!! Here's the new update, I'm in love people!! No, it is not any of my friends, but with her, Chery Cole!!
Nah, no worries, she's gonna be my madu only cause I'm still setia with my baby!!
I first knew about her from a blog, later one of my friends is in love with her song, "Fight For This Love", I admit she can't sing as good as my bini no.1 lah kan, but boy, did she Rock my world!! Sorry for saying this, but Ashley Cole, u r one stupid man for dumping her for another girl....
Yes people, if I were happen to be their man, I won't let their hands go if we went out together... ;)
Sunday, September 26, 2010 | | 2 Comments
Khamis, 1 Julai 2010, Sekitar 10 Pagi, Di dapur Encik Shamsuddin dan Puan Zabedah.
Mak: Yang, mak teringin nak tengok macam mana rupa [isteri anak mak] nanti. Pilihlahlah yang elok.
Abah: Eh, saya dah pilih untuk dia.
Muhammad Saifulhadi Bin Shamsuddin: Cakap dalam hati (Here we go again....)
Abah: Kalau boleh biar jenis yang senang kejut dia bangun Subuh berjemaah.
Muhammad Saifulhadi Bin Shamsuddin: Aduss, pedihnya.... Kantoi subuh bangun kena paksa kejut...
Thursday, July 01, 2010 | | 2 Comments