Minute details of me...


Life has a unique way of teaching us through experiences - from my perspective. There are times and things that I'm proud of, and not not so proud of. No people in this world know what I've done, other than God - I'm not and will not spill the beans. :)

I have two big problems, sarcasm is my mother tongue. I think, quite a number of people have been offended by my sarcastic tone. I know, I know, I'm sorry!! XD Next, I jenis cepat terasa, and susah nak tunjuk. Ask Mira, you'll know. Sometimes, even I can easily got offended by harsh tone or slightly higher than usual conversation tone. I have no idea why I'm so sensitive. Tapi I susah nak tunjuk, I takut org tu terasa. However, kalau I tengah marah, obvious clues - I will not talk, even if I do, not much. But, no worries, I'm not blame-all kinda person, I'm much more specific. If I hate someone, don't expect me even to talk with him/her or even look. In retrospect, I think, the last time I went amok is when one of my friends *wait, I mean archenemy* who stupidly making stupid joke about me. Wrong time, and obviously, wrong person to poke with. 5 years ago, I think.

Now, I think it is even harder for me to let it all out, cause I'm to cool. Ha3!! Nah, I'm just too considerate, people have relentless used me, and I hate it, but still I'm helplessly let others utilize me.

3 comments:

Bahida Abdullah Rasheeqa said...

Know what dear? Love your background so much !!!!!!!!!!!! But hate you sbb pandai pilih

mirachantek said...

yes, ask me. i know who you are, what you feel.

that's why we got each other aite, we got mutual understanding.

Syfuel Hady said...

Rasheeqa: thanx, mira bg guideline, the rest i cr sendiri.. susah woo... XD
mira: yup, we have a mutual understanding! : )


Template Brought by :

blogger templates